Patients Express Appreciation For Covid-19 Safety Precautions at Obeid Dental
Here are a few testimonials from our patients:
“I feel great anytime I come to see Dr. Obeid because he’s magnificent. But even with the COVID-19 going around and everybody feeling unsafe, everybody’s in here wearing masks, everybody’s completely clean. It’s very sterile and completely safe to come in.”
“I feel very comfortable. I worry a lot about these things. I’m very, very careful. And Dr. Obeid is at the highest level of cleanliness and he’s very meticulous about his habits.”
“This was the first building I’ve been inside in the last two months other than my own house. And somehow Dr. Obeid and his staff managed to beat back a lifetime of dental neglect under these circumstances in a matter of a couple of hours. So I’m very, very grateful to him and his staff for the care and their expertise. And I have a much healthier mouth now, even in this pandemic.”
Dr. Obeid also says, “Thank you for your trust in me and our team before, during, and after the pandemic. We’ll be looking forward to seeing more of you in the next weeks and months. Please stay safe and see you soon.”
Obeid Dental is committed to ensuring that the health and safety of patients and staff. We have taken many steps to make sure you feel safe, confident, and relaxed during your care with us, and that you do not delay addressing your dental needs due to COVID-19 concerns.
What you can expect from OBEID DENTAL:
- We adhere to the strictest infection controls in Dentistry, as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and the Maryland Department of Health. (A letter to the MDH certifying that our practice meets all CDC requirements was sent and is posted at the office).
- Covid-19 Questionnaire prior to each patient appointment to ensure the negative presence of symptoms or risk factors for the virus (shift or alter appointment if symptoms or risk factor is present). Staff is also required to confirm weekly.
- Obtain temperature checks prior to any procedures. Temperature log maintained to document staff temperature.
- Our ‘One Patient At A Time’ care philosophy minimizes your overlap with unknown persons
- We have limited the scheduled patients to 4 per day. This allows us to maintain social distancing and ensure each room is used just once before being thoroughly disinfected and sealed off until the next business day.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection: our office and operatories are always clean but we have taken additional measures to ensure that we are have added a new level of protection. We disinfect high touch and higher traffic areas throughout the day with EPA-approved disinfectants. The floors, cabinets, and sinks of each room all cleaned each day with disinfectant.
- All staff, including administrative, will wear PPE at all times.
- We have maintainability of a minimum of 2 weeks of surgical PPE on the premises at all times, exceeding the CDC guidelines.
- We invite you to review the CDC guidelines for dentists at their website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dental-settings.html
What we ask of YOU:
- Symptomatic Patients: if you are experiencing symptoms of infection please contact us to reschedule your appointment once you are symptom-free.
- Face Masks: We are asking everyone to wear a facemask when in the office to protect themselves and the staff. If you do not have a facemask, we will provide one for you.
- Limit Patient and Staff Exposure: To minimize overcrowding, if you have someone with you who is not necessary to your care, or we ask that you have them wait in the car or outside of the waiting room.
- Sanitation: please practice appropriate hand-washing and utilize hand sanitizers directly before and immediately after your appointment. We are equipped with these materials if they are not available to you and will be happy to provide them to you upon your arrival.
Obeid Dental is located in Chevy Chase, MD. If you would like a dental consultation, contact us at (301) 652-9505. We serve Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia.
Comments are closed.